*yawn*
ziL
2011-05-03 09:10:59 UTC
Wow, what a nap that was... Oh look, the sun's shining! I guess
everyone else must be outside enjoying it...?
kat
2011-05-03 09:24:47 UTC
Post by ziL
Wow, what a nap that was... Oh look, the sun's shining! I guess
everyone else must be outside enjoying it...?
ziL!!! you must have got rid of that pea.

We are pretty quiet but come look for us in free.uk.ntl.talk.outcasts. This
group shouldn't exist, Virgin deleted it.....
--
kat
^..^<
Ponder
2011-05-03 16:43:52 UTC
Post by kat
ziL!!! you must have got rid of that pea.
Yeah, no need for it once you've got your prince :)
Post by kat
We are pretty quiet but come look for us in free.uk.ntl.talk.outcasts. This
group shouldn't exist, Virgin deleted it.....
If it jbexs, don't knock it ;)
--
http://www.colinjones.co.uk - ICQ# 1707811
.The Head of Inadvisably Applied Magic
.Creator of the mighty HEX.
kat
2011-05-03 17:10:23 UTC
Post by kat
We are pretty quiet but come look for us in
free.uk.ntl.talk.outcasts. This group shouldn't exist, Virgin
deleted it.....
I am not knocking it, but no-one is here!
--
kat
^..^<
Ponder
2011-05-03 18:04:25 UTC
Post by kat
I am not knocking it, but no-one is here!
I'm here, you're here, ziL is here... I'm sure Patrick is here too ;)
.Creator of the mighty HEX.
GbH
2011-05-03 18:47:56 UTC
Post by Ponder
Post by kat
I am not knocking it, but no-one is here!
I'm here, you're here, ziL is here... I'm sure Patrick is here too ;)
He's off chasing out Snakes!
Geoff
ExploitEd

Wisdom and experience come with age, they say, but I do wish I could
remember the darn question Wine isn't the answer but it helps forget
the question.
Patrick
2011-05-03 19:22:37 UTC
Post by GbH
Post by Ponder
Post by kat
I am not knocking it, but no-one is here!
I'm here, you're here, ziL is here... I'm sure Patrick is here too ;)
He's off chasing out Snakes!
What?, Pardon?
GbH
2011-05-03 19:40:50 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by GbH
Post by GbH
--
Oh You're not halfway up Slemish looking after yer sheeps and expelling
the snakes from the Emerald Isle?

the question.
Patrick
2011-05-03 19:48:57 UTC
Post by GbH
Post by Patrick
Post by GbH
Post by GbH
--
Oh You're not halfway up Slemish looking after yer sheeps and
expelling the snakes from the Emerald Isle?
Sorry must've U confused with some one else!
Ah I see, summit to do with *St Patrick* !
Yup, definately not me (but I can keep trying).

*yawn*
GbH
2011-05-03 19:57:01 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by GbH
Post by Patrick
Post by GbH
--
Post by GbH
--
Guess he was Pádraig although he was a Taff!

the question.
Ponder
.Creator of the mighty HEX.
Patrick
2011-05-03 19:21:02 UTC
Post by Ponder
Post by kat
I am not knocking it, but no-one is here!
I'm here, you're here, ziL is here... I'm sure Patrick is here too ;)
Present Sir !
:)
kat
2011-05-03 21:38:31 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Ponder
Post by kat
I am not knocking it, but no-one is here!
I'm here, you're here, ziL is here... I'm sure Patrick is here too ;)
Present Sir !
:)
See how many crawl out of the woodwork when a princess comes calling!
--
kat
^..^<
Patrick
kat
2011-05-03 23:01:50 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by kat
Post by Patrick
Post by Ponder
Post by kat
I am not knocking it, but no-one is here!
I'm here, you're here, ziL is here... I'm sure Patrick is here too ;)
Present Sir !
:)
See how many crawl out of the woodwork when a princess comes calling!
Ohhh, you just said... :)
That is just a collection of letters in a word. Not THE word. :-)
--
kat
^..^<
GbH
2011-05-03 23:34:24 UTC
Post by kat
Post by Patrick
Post by Patrick
Post by Ponder
Post by kat
I am not knocking it, but no-one is here!
I'm here, you're here, ziL is here... I'm sure Patrick is here too ;)
Present Sir !
:)
See how many crawl out of the woodjbex when a princess comes
calling!
Ohhh, you just said... :)
That is just a collection of letters in a word. Not THE word. :-)
Could beat thee about the bonce wi a Nadok, but you'd just eat it!

the question.
kat
2011-05-04 09:11:01 UTC
Post by GbH
Post by kat
Post by Patrick
Post by Patrick
Ohhh, you just said... :)
That is just a collection of letters in a word. Not THE word. :-)
Could beat thee about the bonce wi a Nadok, but you'd just eat it!
You bet I would. Made a lovely fish pie on Monday, with smoked haddock
and prawns. Yummy.
--
kat
Post by GbH