The Poor London Bombers :-(
m***@privacy.net
2005-07-13 01:58:00 UTC
Can't you see that they're just misunderstood young Asian youths who
have been down trodden by the white scum of this country?

Lovely people the Asians, I have some as neighbours. The property
prices may now be zero because of it, but they're lovely people, and I
think only twelve of them want to kill every white Christian on the
planet so I feel quite safe (except for the muggings, drug dealings &
rapes - but Asian boys will be Asian boys).

Yes, instead of condemning them for what they did in London, we should
be supporting these poor lads! It was the only way these poor guys
could get their message across and be heard, so surely no one can
condemn them for that?

Don't you think it's about time we accepted their way of life and
started converting to Islam for their sake?

We should start this ASAP by forcing every British, white child at
primary school to be taught the ways of Islam and every thing Muslim.
Maybe even give them bomb lessons to ensure the conversion of the
doubters?

LONG LIVE ISLAM!
lethe
2005-07-13 10:38:00 UTC
***@privacy.net wrote:

SNIP
Post by m***@privacy.net
Yes, instead of condemning them for what they did in London, we should
be supporting these poor lads! It was the only way these poor guys
could get their message across and be heard, so surely no one can
condemn them for that?
Don't you think it's about time we accepted their way of life and
started converting to Islam for their sake?
We should start this ASAP by forcing every British, white child at
primary school to be taught the ways of Islam and every thing Muslim.
Maybe even give them bomb lessons to ensure the conversion of the
doubters?
LONG LIVE ISLAM!
Not bad satire,but read Jonathan Swift for a few
pointers.

Lethe
ziL
2005-07-13 10:51:04 UTC
SNIP
<snip>
Not bad satire,but read Jonathan Swift for a few pointers.
*grin* !
ziL
m***@privacy.net
2005-07-13 17:54:02 UTC
Post by lethe
SNIP
Post by m***@privacy.net
Yes, instead of condemning them for what they did in London, we should
be supporting these poor lads! It was the only way these poor guys
could get their message across and be heard, so surely no one can
condemn them for that?
Don't you think it's about time we accepted their way of life and
started converting to Islam for their sake?
We should start this ASAP by forcing every British, white child at
primary school to be taught the ways of Islam and every thing Muslim.
Maybe even give them bomb lessons to ensure the conversion of the
doubters?
LONG LIVE ISLAM!
Not bad satire,but read Jonathan Swift for a few
pointers.
It's not satire, it's the way of the British future.