Propagation test
Detritus
2007-03-10 20:38:28 UTC
2007-03-10 20:40:00 UTC
2007-03-10 22:40:42 UTC
2007-03-14 16:32:02 UTC
2007-03-16 00:42:43 UTC
2007-03-16 01:52:56 UTC
Post by Detritus
kat suggested
Post by kat
Post by Detritus
Posted from motzarella.
Which servers has it reached?
News.individual.net
But not Ponder's.
It has to get to a server he uses to collect posts.

Has it got to datemas? I don't remember my log in and I'm not at home.
away kat
Detritus
2007-03-18 13:07:23 UTC
kat suggested
Post by kat
Post by Detritus
kat suggested
Post by kat
Post by Detritus
Posted from motzarella.
Which servers has it reached?
News.individual.net
But not Ponder's.
It has to get to a server he uses to collect posts.
Has it got to datemas? I don't remember my log in and I'm not at home.
Flying Rat reported it had on March 10th, two hours after the original
post
Flying Rat
2007-03-18 13:32:54 UTC
Post by Detritus
kat suggested
Post by kat
Post by Detritus
kat suggested
Post by kat
Post by Detritus
Posted from motzarella.
Which servers has it reached?
News.individual.net
But not Ponder's.
It has to get to a server he uses to collect posts.
Has it got to datemas? I don't remember my log in and I'm not at home.
Flying Rat reported it had on March 10th, two hours after the original
post
doesn't imply anything about timing though as I don't use Datemas as
often as other servers. I switch to it now and again.

FR
Detritus
2007-03-18 15:00:04 UTC
Flying Rat suggested
Post by Flying Rat
Post by Detritus
kat suggested
Post by kat
Post by Detritus
kat suggested
Post by kat
Post by Detritus
Posted from motzarella.
Which servers has it reached?
News.individual.net
But not Ponder's.
It has to get to a server he uses to collect posts.
Has it got to datemas? I don't remember my log in and I'm not at home.
Flying Rat reported it had on March 10th, two hours after the
original post
doesn't imply anything about timing though as I don't use Datemas as
often as other servers. I switch to it now and again.
FR
Except it tells us it took a maximum of 2 hours to get to Datemas