Anybody Out There?
Gareth Slee
2006-09-02 08:53:46 UTC
It's probably this new Newsreader I'm trying, but I haven't seen a post
in at least 12 hours.

Gareth
Gareth Slee
2006-09-02 08:55:14 UTC
Post by Gareth Slee
It's probably this new Newsreader I'm trying, but I haven't seen a post
in at least 12 hours.
--
Gareth
OK saw that one.
So it's probablt not the Newsreader

Gareth
Gareth Slee
2006-09-02 08:56:41 UTC
In article Gareth Slee
Post by Gareth Slee
It's probably this new Newsreader I'm trying, but I haven't seen a post
in at least 12 hours.
--
Gareth
OK saw that one.
So it's probablt not the Newsreader
--
Gareth
Evidently I've got to sort out the spellchecker.

Gareth
Mike News
2006-09-04 20:28:32 UTC
On Sat, 2 Sep 2006 at 08:53:46, Gareth Slee (Gareth Slee
Post by Gareth Slee
It's probably this new Newsreader I'm trying, but I haven't seen a post
in at least 12 hours.
--
Gareth
Interesting,
I thought I had to be dialled into ntlworld to post here

Thanks to your "ntl.talk from NIN" post I see not!
Mike
kat
2006-09-04 21:11:39 UTC
Mike News said
Post by Gareth Slee
It's probably this new Newsreader I'm trying, but I haven't seen a
post in at least 12 hours.
--
Gareth
Interesting,
I thought I had to be dialled into ntlworld to post here
Thanks to your "ntl.talk from NIN" post I see not!
You can post, but if you want to actually read what the majority post, you
will need to be connected to ntl.

Unless you are a kat in Spain of course. :-)

kat
Mike News
2006-09-05 07:44:10 UTC
Post by kat
You can post, but if you want to actually read what the majority post, you
will need to be connected to ntl.
Unless you are a kat in Spain of course. :-)
Doesn't seem to make much difference either way for me. I dragged back
the last 100 posts when dialled in to ntlworld, and nothing new came
down
Mike
kat
2006-09-05 19:52:33 UTC
Mike News said
Post by Mike News
Post by kat
You can post, but if you want to actually read what the majority
post, you will need to be connected to ntl.
Unless you are a kat in Spain of course. :-)
Doesn't seem to make much difference either way for me. I dragged
back the last 100 posts when dialled in to ntlworld, and nothing new
came down
Anything that is posted by people connected through, and using the ntl news
server, will not be available on NIN. If you are collecting posts both ways
you might not notice what is going on, but the only posts viewable on NIN
are those posted from there. Posts made from NIN do make it in, but the
chances are you won't see replies because most people use ntl.

kat