All systems go! :)
Gareth Slee
2005-07-26 16:44:07 UTC
Hiya All.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/4716463.stm#
Did you see the fuel tank seperation live feed?
That was quite amazing!
Gareth Slee
Gareth Slee
2005-07-26 19:16:27 UTC
Hiya All.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/4716463.stm#
All that money can be found to put a few bods in space, and yet we seem
unable to manage to feed everyone on this planet.
What a very odd sense of what's important some people seem to have...
Ferret
I'm sitting here with a "Make Poverty History" bracelet on my wrist and
watching NASA TV at the same time.
What the hell is the problem with people like you?
Do you really think that shutting down the space program will save one
life???
Do you *really* think that?

Jeez, this is getting more common here.
PLONK!!!
Gareth Slee
Gareth Slee
2005-07-26 20:34:02 UTC
Hiya Gareth Slee.
Post by Gareth Slee
I'm sitting here with a "Make Poverty History" bracelet on my wrist and
watching NASA TV at the same time. What the hell is the problem with
people like you?
Chill dude. It *is* possible to have a balanced discussion without anger
;)
I guess I need a holiday. I'm going through a really stressful episode and
have very little patience with a lot of the crap I hear on Usenet.

Thanks for the reminder :-)
--
Gareth Slee