Ok, I know ....
(oTTo)
2005-11-17 14:56:34 UTC
I shouldn't do a test here

Hello everybody peeps!

(oTTo)
2005-11-17 15:00:16 UTC
Post by (oTTo)
I shouldn't do a test here
Hello everybody peeps!
(oTTo)
Just thought I'd mention, I can't see a single post since 01/09/2005
oddly I have posts as far back as 05/02/2004 17.53
Subject Re: Yorkshire Joke

Hope this is w*rking :0(

(oTTo)
kat
2005-11-17 17:24:19 UTC
Post by (oTTo)
Post by (oTTo)
I shouldn't do a test here
Hello everybody peeps!
(oTTo)
Just thought I'd mention, I can't see a single post since 01/09/2005
oddly I have posts as far back as 05/02/2004 17.53
Subject Re: Yorkshire Joke
Hope this is w*rking :0(
Sort of.

ntl groups are no longer in the open, but some servers still carry them and
the posts get in, but nothing comes out. I'm hoping you might see this
because I'm posting through NIN.

You need to get in touch with Ponder. He says to
" tell him to use my server. Any problems just mail or phone me. My
number's the same :)"
--
kat
^..^<
(oTTo)
2005-11-18 15:25:50 UTC
<snip>
Post by kat
Post by (oTTo)
Hope this is w*rking :0(
Sort of.
ntl groups are no longer in the open, but some servers still carry them
and the posts get in, but nothing comes out. I'm hoping you might see
this because I'm posting through NIN.
You need to get in touch with Ponder. He says to
" tell him to use my server. Any problems just mail or phone me. My
number's the same :)"
--
kat
Post by (oTTo)
^..^<
LOL .. thanks kat, one new post, brill, but more seriously, a good thing
closing 'em off again !

Yup, P.J. phoned last night, thanks PJ, will call Ponder sometime today as
requested, probably around suppertime and hope to catch him, have lost most
of the contact info due to past drive failures etc so a phonecall is the
answer.
Good to hear from someone, Pingu aside, nice to know life still goes on
over there :0))

(oTTo)
kat
2005-11-18 16:55:24 UTC
Post by (oTTo)
<snip>
Post by kat
Post by (oTTo)
Hope this is w*rking :0(
Sort of.
ntl groups are no longer in the open, but some servers still carry
them and the posts get in, but nothing comes out. I'm hoping you
might see this because I'm posting through NIN.
You need to get in touch with Ponder. He says to
" tell him to use my server. Any problems just mail or phone me. My
number's the same :)"
--
kat
Post by (oTTo)
^..^<
LOL .. thanks kat, one new post, brill, but more seriously, a good
thing closing 'em off again !
Yup, P.J. phoned last night, thanks PJ, will call Ponder sometime
today as requested, probably around suppertime and hope to catch him,
have lost most of the contact info due to past drive failures etc so
a phonecall is the answer.
Good to hear from someone, Pingu aside, nice to know life still goes
on over there :0))
We survive.:-)

You better make sure you get all the info back, hadn't you.:-)
--
kat
^..^<
(oTTo)
2005-11-18 22:37:31 UTC
Just added silversurfers and am there for anyone who wants a gab

/nudges Ponder/ :0)

(oTTo)